Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Mr. @durnant :
I would like to agree to your terms and even offer you an extra $10000usd on top. My great-great uncle is a Russian oligarch currently in a Ukrainian prisoner of war camp. Uncle Boris has vast sums of riches and would pay you handsomely for this Raptor R plus $30000usd markup upon his release.
I plea for your kind assistance in obtaining Boris’ freedom.
His bond can be bought for $130000 usd. If you send me the money we will agree to your terms once he is free.
Please send me your Venmo and PayPal account numbers as well as your mother’s maiden name and the name of your first childhood pet.
I look forward to doing business with you.
THIS is why Uncle Boris hasn’t been returning my texts. Damn, tell him the next time you see him that he missed out on a fantastic investment opportunity and that Olga is doing just fine.
BTW, solid offer. @durnant would be a fool not to take advantage.

Last edited:

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
THIS is why Uncle Boris hasn’t been returning my texts. Damn, tell him the next time you see him that he missed out on a fantastic investment opportunity and that Olga is doing just fine.
BTW, solid offer. @durnant ant would be a fool not to take advantage.
Boris has been busy prior to the war, previously studying wealth management under some royalty in Nigeria.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just had to read every single page of this whole thing and every single post before I could put my $.02 in so that’s what I’ll donate to the idiot I’ve been here since August and I’ve learned so much from this whole forum and you guys are the best people I’ve ever met and I don’t even know any of you and get this I trust you guys and that’s not easy now a days to find a place for good honest help ya know, and I found this place on accident and joining was one of best things I’ve done thank all of you guys and especially FRF for being there

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Well I just had to read every single page of this whole thing and every single post before I could put my $.02 in so that’s what I’ll donate to the idiot I’ve been here since August and I’ve learned so much from this whole forum and you guys are the best people I’ve ever met and I don’t even know any of you and get this I trust you guys and that’s not easy now a days to find a place for good honest help ya know, and I found this place on accident and joining was one of best things I’ve done thank all of you guys and especially FRF for being there

shut-up-richard-chris-farley.gif

OP
OP
SVT2014

SVT2014

Reaction score
wont happen here. get your flame suit on.

theres already been a couple members advertising their allocations for no fee. why try to make money on something you dont own? stupid
I have bought numerous allocations on cars over the years, sorry if the idea is foreign to you :) I did decide to keep it, but thanks for your input anyway

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bought numerous allocations on cars over the years, sorry if the idea is foreign to you :) I did decide to keep it, but thanks for your input anyway
im sure you will find someone desperate and stupid enough, theres plenty of dumb ***** like you on this planet. but you have just alienated the entire frf community. good luck getting your questions answered here. nobody here likes you. go away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter