Raptor motor in a Lincoln

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truckzor knows he's lost the argument a long time ago but his pride compels him to further ass clownage. He may be the most pissed off J1 jerker there is. He won't stop, he's like the the Terminator....:shitsweak:

There is no argument. There is no replacement for displacement. Everybody knows that. Even this burnout admits it. He's just clinging for something to hang his hat on as to why the 3.5 is the greatest. It's really bizarre. Everyone should be excited about the new 7.0 that's on the way.

Except maybe the clowns who bought the 3.5 and won't be able to afford to trade up. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Re "carb comment" ... Judging by all your posts, It's clear technology scares you.

I'm about certain when fuel injection was invented you were screaming with all your truckin' friends about how you'd never give up your carb.. "**** yeah, I'll tune my own gas thanks but no thanks Fuel Injection."

Smartphone? No thank you.. I'll stick with my flipphone.

Windows 10??? Oh hell no, Windows XP or nothing.

**** yeaaaahhh. 8 tracks and the Headpins...! Let's do this!

That's what makes America great.. we need people like you to keep us motivated.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thought so. Just baseless and incorrect assumptions. Like all of the other "arguments" in here.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
@Truckzor it's over dude c'mon. Even the rest of the jerkers aren't standing by you anymore. It feels bad to lose but sometimes you know it's just better to admit defeat and move on with yourself. It's ok, fly little birdy.....fly away :lol2:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Truckzor it's over dude c'mon. Even the rest of the jerkers aren't standing by you anymore. It feels bad to lose but sometimes you know it's just better to admit defeat and move on with yourself. It's ok, fly little birdy.....fly away :lol2:

It's not over. There never was an argument in the first place.

Think about it. This clown running his 3.5 at max effort getting absolutely blown away by a 7.0 thinking to himself... yeah but my block will probably last longer!

What a joke.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
It's not over. There never was an argument in the first place.

Think about it. This clown running his 3.5 at max effort getting absolutely blown away by a 7.0 thinking to himself... yeah but my block will probably last longer!

What a joke.

Hey hey hey Truckzor, it's ok man. Just step away, scoot that seat back stand up and go mow the lawn for yer mama like she's been telling you to do for the last few days. She doesn't want to keep hearing about some new motor you've been dribblin' about. She wants to know when you're gonna finally get and keep a job, get a woman, get on your two feet and out of her trailer...:party36:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey hey hey Truckzor, it's ok man. Just step away, scoot that seat back stand up and go mow the lawn for yer mama like she's been telling you to do for the last few days. She doesn't want to keep hearing about some new motor you've been dribblin' about. She wants to know when you're gonna finally get and keep a job, get a woman, get on your two feet and out of her trailer...:party36:

As you yourself have previously established, weak personal attacks are the sign of a lost argument.

:win:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head, nobody can deny that. Im sure everyone noticed in that Ken block video that the "host" is wearing Hoonigan apparel lol obviously that was a deal made in order to get Ken Block there. Same for Ford giving them a raptor "you must say at some point how much better the new one is compared to the old one"

I'll bite on this one. Name one thing about the G1 that is better than the G2.

I await your response.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you're forgetting that you also lost the argument about the extremely uncommon FWD V8 layout. And the multitude of vehicles you cited that were out of production for decades. How quickly we forget?

Block design considerations could indeed impact the longevity of the 3.5, 6.2, or 7.0 at max output, especially with forced induction. I don't think anybody who's pushing 1000+ horsepower is necessarily looking for a 100k powertain warranty, though. So it is, indeed, obfuscation.

You lose. Again.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

What about the carb comment, though, what was the logic there? I didn't understand what you meant. Can you explain?
Nope, I didn't lose the argument about the commonality of the FWD V8 at all... I just think that you have an extraordinarily loose definition of the term "extremely uncommon", is all. Are GenI Raptors "extremely uncommon"? I don't think they are... I see them quite frequently. For the record, I am showing the following production information:

So if you're going to call the Cadillac DTS (just one example of a FWD V8, mind you) "extremely uncommon", then, at roughly 37% of the total production, you're also going to need to call GenI Raptors "extremely super-duper uncommon". Which is ********. I see several of them on the road per week, and I'll bet you do, too.

Let me help you understand what "extremely uncommon" really means in the world of cars (I'm even being generous with most of these):

• 1987 Buick GNX - 547
  • 1989 Turbo Trans Am - 1550
  • 2009-2010 Pontiac Solstice Coupe - 1266
  • 1991 GMC Syclone - 2995

Hell, I wouldn't even consider the 2nd gen ('99-'04) Lightning (total production 28,124) to be "extremely uncommon". Uncommon, certainly... but extremely uncommon? Hardly. Even the 1993 Mustang Cobra at a total production (for the street version) of 4993 doesn't merit the "extremely uncommon" label, IMO.

Evidently, I'm not the only one with this position; in regard to the 1990-1993 Chevrolet 454 SS trucks:

These trucks were only produced from 1990 to 1993, and according to one source, the production numbers are quite telling. For the 1990 Model Year, there were 13,750 Produced. However, from then on, it went downhill fast. Only 983 left the factory in 1991, 1,380 in 1992, and only 843 in 1993. So with a total run of close to 17,000 units, they aren’t exactly rare, but when you usually sell at least a million trucks a year, it’s just a drop in the bucket.

(Hooniverse Obscure Muscle Car Garage – The 1990-93 Chevrolet Silverado 454 SSÂ*|Â*Hooniverse)

Sorry, bro... you made an ignorant statement, got called and fact checked, and tried to worm your way out of it. You failed. Be a man and admit that you're wrong... it's not that difficult.

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bite on this one. Name one thing about the G1 that is better than the G2.

I await your response.

not a gen 2 hater, I think its a badass truck as I have said in previous posts. but the V8 and its sound is that one thing lol and its a big deal to plenty of people so dont try to downplay it. One of the best simple little things I enjoyed about my gen 1 was walking out after work and from 40-50 ft away remote starting it and hearing that badass rumble with my stock exhaust. The gen 2 is quiet even when the salesman was revving it up and the aftermarket exhausts I have heard sound awful.

You might not care what it sounds like, but to me and many others it adds to the whole experience of the vehicle. Any vehicle, not just the raptors.