Raptor gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Yes. It is a real problem that a lot of owners are having. Its hard to diagnose and is extremely difficult to track down or recreate the problem unless you can get it in while it is actually doing it. And even then they had to go thru some old bulletins etc to actually find some additional info. Its a pain in the ass fix as they have to take out the front seats, center console and the dashboard to actually get at it and replace the bad components. Thats a hard pill to swall after waiting 10 months to get the thing assembled just to have some guys rip your truck apart again. But my guys took their time and did a good job for me and so far it has done the trick. My AC is actually working like an AC again.

BATREX

Reaction score
I just got a 2023 37 performance package and my AC Unit was acting funny since I got it like it would take like 30 t0 45 seconds to ramp up. And today it just went out no cold air and air flow super weak. Im so pissed that this expensive truck is having this issue. Another issue I had was the right tire TPMS keep getting an error and I had to take time to go to the dealer to have it reprogrammed so far two weeks and it has not come back on and now im on my second trip to the dealer in less than two months wtf quality control is out the door.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23 with 9k miles and my A/C is only blowing hot air. While driving yesterday it was operating normal, then I smelt something weird come out of the vents, and then the hot air started. Everything but the temperature is working correctly. Trying to get it in this week for repair. Heard from others it's probably the evaporator...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc