Raptor for Invoice (is this possible?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone getting deals like this in Colorado. Zero Raptors on the lots it seems. They go as soon as they deliver.

Polo08816

Reaction score
I bought it for my dad, 6200 off msrp, Harold Ford in Indiana

I bought my 24 801A for $500 under invoice last week. Almost $82 sticker. Bought for $74,***.

Probably not a replicate-able deal…but a deal none the less.

I think this is becoming more common place now. I've seen dealers advertise discounts off MSRP for Raptors. The situation will probably improve going into 2025. We're going to get to the point where people that wanted Raptors had the opportunity to purchase it so the pent up demand will be reduced going into 2025.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this is becoming more common place now. I've seen dealers advertise discounts off MSRP for Raptors. The situation will probably improve going into 2025. We're going to get to the point where people that wanted Raptors had the opportunity to purchase it so the pent up demand will be reduced going into 2025.
I agree. The economy is finally showing signs of slowing. The 2025 model year is likely the last of gen 3, so the gotta have the latest and greatest crowd will be holding back in hopes of scoring an early gen 4. And Ford has been known to ship a ton at the end of a run to squeeze out a bit more profit. Things are looking up.