Raptor envy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trent 21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving around the valley everyday for work I will confirm the subaru drivers issues. They are hands down the worst! Got a million stories.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it’s not so much that we know beemerphiles are a$$holes, it’s that about 99% of them are self absorbed, inattentive, and unskilled drivers, and they navigate parking lots and parking spaces even worse. As a biker, there are no other marques on the road locally that I need to watch out for.

Take this a step or two further, try to recall / imagine the most idiotic person you've ever met or seen......ever.......got them....ok....now consider that this person likely drives a car on the reg. Take this single instance and multiply it by multiple millions and that's what we have on the roads every single day in this country. So, as a previous bike person, I can relate to the "beemerphiles" stuff, but also know the road is quite littered with complete baffoons.

For the Raptor envy stuff, I constantly get challenges from randoms, but I just let them move on...same thing when I'm in my 700 WHP GT500, move along dum-dum.

Last edited:

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it’s not so much that we know beemerphiles are a$$holes, it’s that about 99% of them are self absorbed, inattentive, and unskilled drivers, and they navigate parking lots and parking spaces even worse. As a biker, there are no other marques on the road locally that I need to watch out for.

it’s not that we are passing you to cut you off, we just don’t want (formerly) you, brand-b operators in front of us because we know it’s going to result in a comedy of poor vehicle operation resulting in the rest of us waiting impatiently while you navigate the ins and outs of operating a cell phone, drinking your latte, putting on your makeup and trying to steer all at the same time. Now, the 1% that autocross, show up at track days, etc. are competent vehicle operators, but they’re so few within the brand-b ownership community the rest of us call them unicorns. ;)

The Raptor does generate a lot of likes from the motoring public.

When I think idiot drivers who do crazy stuff I think BMW 335i, Audi A4, Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger (V6), and Subaru WRX. As far as vehicles I stay away from it's usually trucks for few reasons...cargo not secured and flying out the back, trailer wildly swaying, or no mad flaps so I get rocks kicked up and cracking the windshield. On a bike it was always minivans randomly changing lanes who scared me...though the sports cars were more likely to road rage.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I would add Subaru driver's to that list as well. Exception being WRX drivers who firmly believe they have the fastest cars know to man...

That’s interesting. Locally, s00b drivers are pretty sedate, and kind of average. STi or WRX are local ‘hot hatch’ favs among the barely able to legally drive crowd, complete with coffee can sized muffler and all. They can be pretty annoying, but, if you want a really great blocker on a road known for cops, they’re easy to goad into jumping waaaaaaayyyyy out front.

There’s a lot of senior citizens in pockets close by, and once you’re behind one, you’re pretty much stuck because it’s almost always a line of cars stuck behind them at 10 under the limit or worse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc