Raptar, this is master, it's time to land

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no rail assignment for my 1/4 build as of this morning. Hope for some good news this week.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22 weeks is only 3-4 weeks shy of half a year!!! WTF Ford. At that rate we will never have the new model and again...not worth it to custom order but better yet just buy off the lot next Summer for a steal price SAME DAY!

22 weeks is wack. I seriously dont know of anyone willing to wait that long nor any real company beliieving its ok to take that long to deliver a product.

I think you both have legitimate grievances however, I do think in your anger you've been a bit unfair in your assessment of time. Yes, it's been 13 weeks or 22 weeks since you ordered but when did the vehicles begin being built? November 7th or somewhere around that time?

I was fortunate and got my truck WAY quicker than I expected and even with that, I still thought the Ford system is dysfunctional and in need of major repair, your examples only further prove this point.

Just adding a point of perspective to the anti-Ford rants.

~BGM

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Master: Time to come home!

Raptor: Never! I will always be an untamed beast!!

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sandygar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After hearing the stories here, I hope its on a train and headed for Oregon. They do know where Oregon is--don't they?????

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a peep from either end today aka myself to/from dealer. Been quiet since the last email received Friday unfortunatley. 3 days to go or I have to start all over again next week. My only day to fly out and handle tag is Friday bc of work. So if it dosn't arrive by Thursday....I'll be very close to a week 15 delivery date minimum. Partly my schedule to blame but hey...lets blame me once I confirm Raptor Lands!!

"Raptor, this is your master talking again (Butthead voice) and uhhh hu you better like fly down here and obey my command dammit or else I will Kenny G. you at night thru the crappy SOny speakers at full attitude volume when Im inside the house on the couch eating nachos with beavis uhhh huhu--LAND". :Jedi: