Radio schematic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ograptor

Reaction score
My 2010 has no sound coming from the drivers side at all. And it hasn't since i bought it. I pulled the radio out , but couldn't find a schematic i could trust. Anyone have one for a 2010?

OP
OP
ograptor

ograptor

Reaction score
Ok. I will look at the door harness. So, does the wire typically break inside the door? Like in the sleeve that covers the harness? And how do i check the amp?

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. I will look at the door harness. So, does the wire typically break inside the door? Like in the sleeve that covers the harness? And how do i check the amp?

There is a strong back in the harness. The strong back is to short IMO and cause the wires to break. I removed the strong back all together. The best way quickest way is pull the entire harness out of the door get it on the bench. Unwrap that way you can preform a proper inspection/repair. If you chose to put the strong back in that is your call. I didn't. Then Rewrap. Total time 30- 45 min. Per door. I had to do both drivers doors.

Last edited: