Racking up my body count

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i exploded an owl with my windshield in the middle of the night a couple of years ago... surprised the hell out of me, even more so that it didnt damage the windshield
I have you beat… i busted the windshield on a wrangler with a raccoon. Sounded like a bowling ball. Ponder how that might have happened. Two hints… very snowy icy cold winter day and the raccoon was not wearing a jet pack.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have no idea how you accomplished this but i love it
Mostly an accomplishment of a perfectly choreographed series of unfortunate events. Had been sitting in terrible traffic due to a couple inches of snow accumulating on 275, the loop around Cincinnati. As it started moving, to finally about 25-30 mph, in still heavy traffic, we went under an overpass. There was a terrible noise, the whole jeep shook, the right side of the windshield was all spidered and there was a plump a$$ raccoon, very dead, but still twitching all sprawled out across hood. It was a white jeep which clearly helped to accentuate the new hood ornament and his dripping red highlights. Took me a minute to realize wtf had happened… but best i could tell… he slipped while trying to walk the girder in the overpass and met what is arguably the least aerodynamic windshield in the automotive industry. The best part were the horrific looks from all the traffic who didn’t see what happened and obviously thought i was displaying one of my recent kills. Took me about a mile to shake that fkr into slowly sliding off the side. Only then did i realize the missed photo op followed by the most bizarre State Farm conversation ever.