Purchased a sibling yesterday….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarmersFight

Reaction score
So were you planning on buying one already and this was the surprise perfect one? Or was this an impulse buy, like I do at Costco?

If it were an impulse buy, then Congrats on having waaaay more money than this poor dude does...

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Great looking car. It is nice to be able to have a sport car beast, and a truck beast (Especially since moving to Illinois). The baby beast is nice and warm in the garage, so the Raptor beast is out for winter. Mine are not the same brands, but they match in color scheme...

DC

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted I’m looking at doing the same thing you have done. Is it the track package or just the standard with the carbon fiber Package? I don’t want the rear seat delete. Just wondering?
This one has the track package that includes all the exterior CF goodies. Has all the available options, included the “painted” strips which was difficult to find

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So were you planning on buying one already and this was the surprise perfect one? Or was this an impulse buy, like I do at Costco?

If it were an impulse buy, then Congrats on having waaaay more money than this poor dude does...
Impulse buy, wife wasn’t happy. Need to find more storage space.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats...That is a badass ride. My local dealer had one the same color but it didn't have the carbon fiber wheels. It had a $25K ADM and it was gone in 2 weeks.
This one had a $30k mark up, most dealerships in my area have a $50 and $75k mark up

Last edited:
OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to move that bike above it?
Lol… That bike has been there for years and never had a problem, but I hear you. I actually took my wife’s spot and will be moving the G63 into storage and installing a lift so I can bring another car out of storage have this new purchase and my Porsche on the left side of the garage.