Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get information? My friend works here in Michelin and they did not know the release date yet. Asking cause i would like to get those for winter.

I called several places, but nobody could delevir. This company in the netherlands is specialiced in importing us tires and wheels to europe.

This is his website http://www.carmar.nl

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called several places, but nobody could delevir. This company in the netherlands is specialiced in importing us tires and wheels to europe.

This is his website Amerikaanse velgen groothandel | Carmar Deurne

Ah ok. I was wondering how the hell thats possible. I get tires from Michelin with 50% discount so i'll buy mine from there. So waiting continues. Thank you for sharing Jef. Post some pic's when you get those on.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@R@pt0r looks awesome man! Probably a route I might go. How is initial rubbing and what not when you first mounted them up?

R@pt0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was only able to get the mid perch done the night before mounting the tires. I still have to trim the fender flares and hammer the pinch welds. As expected, it rubs on tight turns but that's another thread.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was only able to get the mid perch done the night before mounting the tires. I still have to trim the fender flares and hammer the pinch welds. As expected, it rubs on tight turns but that's another thread.

Looks awesome! Hammering the pinch welds is going to solve your problems! Also a great idea to trim the fender flares. Pinch welds makes a world of difference!

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1447482208190.jpg
Got a chance to test out my Cooper STT Pros in some of the stickiest, tackiest red clay I've seen. They performed amazingly and exceeded my expectations. At the same time I also got to witness how much of a POS that plastic hub BS is. A whole lot of popping and clicking.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter