Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
@Gilligan now you need to yank the Toyo decal and replace it with BFG. I know I know OCD. Looks great BTW!

haha yeah it is on my to do list. I also got rid of my Borla exhaust, and have full set of icons so the fox one should go also. I can't decide if I should take them all off, start from scratch or just fill in the blanks-- i'll figure it out one of these days/months.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just arrived today. 37" BFG KO2 and Fuel Formula wheels. I'm currently on the bottom perch and no trimming. I plan on going to mid perch, flattening the pinch welds, and trimming the fender flares.

Good game plan. Hammering those pinch welds are going to do wonders. Did it on my truck, mid perch hieght with 37" KO2's.

Curious to see the wheels and tires on the truck. Make sure to post pics on the truck! Congrats on the new setup, you'll love those 37's!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@R@pt0r That's always been one of my favorite wheels. I probably would have got them a long time ago if they made anything other than a 17x9 -12. They're super light too. Interested to see how the 17x9 -12 fits with 37's

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FreightTerrain Did you have the NVs on another set of tires? Might not be the tires, might be the NVs? Mine were bad when I got them and to this day they are better but not perfect. Ended up having to get them rebalanced twice for what I would consider acceptable.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@R@pt0r That's always been one of my favorite wheels. I probably would have got them a long time ago if they made anything other than a 17x9 -12. They're super light too. Interested to see how the 17x9 -12 fits with 37's

@R@PTOR I agree with @LEEHWCAP, one of my favourite wheels in terms of style and weight. Just a little too aggressive, too much poke and mud-flinging for me. Bet they'll look awesome though.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are lucky to already have the 37" KO2 beeing available...here in Europe we'll have to wait until Feb 2016 just to see the 35" to come out...

Plz post a pic when you'll have your wheels & tires mounted !

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are lucky to already have the 37" KO2 beeing available...here in Europe we'll have to wait until Feb 2016 just to see the 35" to come out...

Plz post a pic when you'll have your wheels & tires mounted !

I ordered the 37 ko2 in the netherlands. They should be here by the end of the year. But they are pricy here.