Poor Design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah i missed that hole there... dam... why the **** did they do that? I need to look at that on mine and see... No way should that slot be through the truck floor.... that is a shit design for sure...

LOL SVT Special Vehicle Team? And I thought the Raptor is a Special Species? Now knowing what type of quality my Raptor is in I don't feel so proud of owning it like when I first got it two weeks ago. ******* it FORD :shakehead::thumbsdown:

Ragegame15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would something like fluid film help in this situation or does the whole yellow washer area need to be greased?

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sprayed the under side of mine with flex seal. Didn't notice it was like.that till I.came across this thread. I also sprayed the gaps where the body panel meets underneath by the step bar. I also sprayed over the tape that was cover the holes

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something else to Line X. Wonder what they will say when we ask Can I also get these channels taped and sprayed? then seal the bottom off. That's a poor design for sure!

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a crew. I don't know how well the flex seal will work but it sounded right for the job. I left it for several hours and it was still tacky. I also thought of spraying the inside of my bumper. Might b a cheap alternative to line x.