PNW (Montana) 2013 wreaked Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raptr1

Reaction score
Last piece, the grill. Couldn’t find a used grill, and new grills are like $550-$600. So I bought the Rigid one and put a rough country light bar on it with a little modification. (I couldn’t see myself spending over $1,000 for a light bar) now when I stand back I’m not too sure I like it or not.........

708421A3-4B41-491A-BA00-243EF36A729D.jpeg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last piece, the grill. Couldn’t find a used grill, and new grills are like $550-$600. So I bought the Rigid one and put a rough country light bar on it with a little modification. (I couldn’t see myself spending over $1,000 for a light bar) now when I stand back I’m not too sure I like it or not.........

View attachment 163594
I will be honest with you. It looks awful, but I understand that funds are unlimited. See if you can find some cracked ones in a junk yard, you could glue one together with cracked ones until you can afford or find a decent one. ANything will be better. Awesome job though.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look like a Tundra trying to look like a Raptor, but hey, good on you to save money on something that ends up being more functional anyway!
AND - a winch? - Now that's ultra cool! Good job!!!
Keep it up!

OP
OP
R

raptr1

Reaction score
I will be honest with you. It looks awful, but I understand that funds are unlimited. See if you can find some cracked ones in a junk yard, you could glue one together with cracked ones until you can afford or find a decent one. ANything will be better. Awesome job though.

Yea since I bought this grill I will have to live with it for time being...... I just don’t know what’s wrong with it...... just doesn’t look right on this truck. But now I’m running into another problem...... I don’t like the stock front bumper anymore........ need something a little better. As for finding a cracked grill I called a few local junk yard and nothing, went on internet search for used parts and a whole bunch of them won’t ship, and the ones that will ship want almost as much for shipping as the grill so in that end buying a new one from Ford will be same price if not cheaper.

OP
OP
R

raptr1

Reaction score
It does look like a Tundra trying to look like a Raptor, but hey, good on you to save money on something that ends up being more functional anyway!
AND - a winch? - Now that's ultra cool! Good job!!!
Keep it up!

yep only good thing about this grill is I now have a super bright lights when traveling around our roads in Montana and Idaho, I can actually see if a deer, moose, elk, or bear is crossing the road. Winch was a sweet gift with the truck, didn’t know if it was working or not, but after buying the hand control, works great!!! Will get me out of some tight spots when needed during hunting or off road in the mountains