Plasti dip wheels to match fender?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to remove the Plastidip? I'm thinking of doing my wheels to hold me over a few months till I'm ready to buy aftermarket wheels but want to be able to sell the stocks and would like to return them back to OEM look.

Also, how do you clean them? From my experience with Plastidip it's tacky feeling, wouldn't it hold dirt?

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How hard is it to remove the Plastidip? I'm thinking of doing my wheels to hold me over a few months till I'm ready to buy aftermarket wheels but want to be able to sell the stocks and would like to return them back to OEM look.

Also, how do you clean them? From my experience with Plastidip it's tacky feeling, wouldn't it hold dirt?

I dipped my skidplate and fender flares. If you put it on thick, it comes off really easy. If you don't put it on thick (like with my flares) you will spend hours picking off tiny pieces.

You clean them just like anything else, only they are more annoying. Microfibers/terry cloths are a no-go as they snag constantly.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a paint that matches the bumper? Scratched mine and looking for a little touch up paint.