Pismo Beach Huckfest 2013 with BJ Baldwin's 810 cu. in. Trophy TruckT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope you guys can make it. FYI, camping is sold out so you'd have to find accommodations outside the park. There are several private camping grounds or hotels. I would also look into getting day passes reserved now. I'm not sure they do that but I have a strong feeling the park will be at capacity Saturday.

Tonka

Reaction score
I work at a hotel so I was able to et a great rate at the Hampton Inn down that way so I'll be staying there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I just booked Morrow Strand SB for two nights at $78. Prob a shit hole but I'll make it a party LOL. Really the beach looks nice and there aren't many options anymore for camping

Hey Bigg any idea where to get the day pass?

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would give the park a call. I need to myself as I have some friends going who will be staying outside the park. I forgot to today. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow. Here's the district office #805-773-7170

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would give the park a call. I need to myself as I have some friends going who will be staying outside the park. I forgot to today. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow. Here's the district office #805-773-7170

I just got off the phone with the guy. Day passes are $5 at the Kiosk and can't be had in advance. Get there early as they will fill up quickly with an expected 15,000 people and the dunes normally take 4,000 vehicles.

I called the number on the Facebook page for Huckfest.