Phoenix px6 for sale $350 free ship to lower 48

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Phoenix px6 unit for sale (with the longer sync cable). Before removal I reset the unit to wipe my data and info from it. I can offer no technical help for unit used it for a while didn’t like the fact that backup cam would freeze up occasionally. Some people can use and program these things reload firmware etc. but I am not that guy. I offer no knowledge warranties or support at all AS IS your on your own. I will offer the buyer 48 hrs with it after receiving it. If it doesn’t work send it back to me just pay for shipping and I’ll refund you the purchase price. So you will get at least a guarantee that it won’t be DOA. Paid 700 in mid August. Take a chance for half that if you dare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a full set of wiring long sync cable and canbus for another unit came off a px3 if anyone is interested. I can’t sell the px3 unit itself cause I never wiped my Data off of it before disconnecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter