Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalRaptor

Reaction score
Just ordered w/ Black Friday pricing - Thanks Jeff!

Based on all the great reviews, I am really excited to install. I was (am) super happy with my SVC tune and can't wait to f-e-e-l the effect of both together!

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered. I was going to purchase on the initial group buy but 16hr work days clouded my memory. I'm excited to hear someone ran this with 37's and is no longer going to do a gear change. Biggest thing holding me back from 37s is the gear change.

Now only if someone came up with a plug n play cable throttle body set up.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! So glad to bring such a kick add product to the market!!! We are processing order as they come in.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really cannot believe I missed the first group buy. I did get in on this sale though! Thank you @svc!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order done... I don't want to wait for it I want to play with it now!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I know someone in here asked about 37s, I just went 37 and will see if it brings the truck back to life a little. For 262 shipped its worth a shot to see if it makes me happy enough, it would be a lot cheaper than 2600 for a gearing change