Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Watch out for that puppy on packed snow and ice or you get that tail wagging the dog feeling. Don't ask.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so from I am reading on this device...its a must have. Question For those of you in the upper north east like myself who get to experience the elements on the regular. With my Toyo's and my 5star tune I already break loose easier then you would expect in Rain and slush. Does the PC amplify that to the point where you need to be extra cautious?

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so from I am reading on this device...its a must have. Question For those of you in the upper north east like myself who get to experience the elements on the regular. With my Toyo's and my 5star tune I already break loose easier then you would expect in Rain and slush. Does the PC amplify that to the point where you need to be extra cautious?

you can adjust the setting or even turn it off very easily to adjust for road conditions, just push a button on the PC