Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now since i have had my pedal commander for about three weeks now, the computer has adjusted i would say. i use city plus 2 just about all the time. the mileage reads 11.1-11.2 mpg. not too bad. initially it started reading 8.5-to 9.4…..this thing is awesome.

My mileage dropped one or two tenths it never really moves anyway it's been stuck at 11.7. I keep mine in sport plus 2 and I'd say the computer and tranny have definitely learned the device it shifts smoother and not so touchy. My foot has gotten used to it too I am now the feather commander

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get a tracking number on the last batch of pedal commanders that went out? Has anyone received it yet?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did anybody get a tracking number on the last batch of pedal commanders that went out? Has anyone received it yet?

Usps now works on sundays I guess , so if you haven't gotten it yet it should show tomorrow.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today. Took all of 3 minutes to install. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet though. :(

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for a little review after 3 weeks with Pedal Commander...Definitely worth the cash...At the beginning you would feel like it's just cheating the gas pedal and I was actually quite perplex about it...

But after a few days of daily driving and offroading, I can confirm this is a great buy. Truck litteraly jumps as soon as you step on the gas, and it feels lot more powerful, and this is just in City mode ! Btw I'm running SVC tune (V3) and 37" tires, and I would smoke a stock raptor with 35" with no doubt...I know this doesnt add any HP to the truck but it's like I have 50 more horses under the hood...

Sport Mode would be best choice for fast offroad on wide trails, to remove that sluggish feeling of OffRoad Mode...Sport+ Mode is a little too much for me IMO, but i didnt have the chane to test it on appropriate trails

Good job @svc