Passenger side mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Valet busted my mirror up pretty good. If anyone has a lead on a used one please let me know. I need the entire unit.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Rakimb17

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They pretty much have slave labor out here. If I report it to their insurance, the poor guy gets slapped with a 1500 dollar fine. They make about 250 to 300 bucks a week. And the only people that tip here are Americans. I told him if I can get the part outside of the dealer I would. But he's going to come out of pocket for whatever cost I have. The outer shell is ok. So I can use that again to color match and not worry about paint. I just need everything else.
But since you spoke up MBEATS, this would probably be a good time to install some new speakers!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Side note, A new mirror from the dealer here is 1020 dollars.
Each... Plus install

OP
OP
Rakimb17

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got one in the mail from a wrecked 11'.

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where did you find it? I'm looking for a pair of tow mirrors but don't wanna pay $1200

OP
OP
Rakimb17

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found it on ebay. I saw a ton of tow mirrors from F-250s online. I think they were aftermarket though. I'll post if I find em again.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it just the Glass you need. They are available at the Ford Dealers here, and cost about $50.00 and only take 15 seconds to replace.

OP
OP
Rakimb17

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were referring to me, the entire unit is busted up. But glass is fine somehow? The glass motor isn't moving, the folding motor isn't doing anything and the blinker is busted on the glass side. The hotel gave me 800 bucks cash, and the new/used mirror was 250 with shipping. Maybe i'll get a CAI or something with the change :)

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Where did you find it? I'm looking for a pair of tow mirrors but don't wanna pay $1200

I found a ton on EBAY. Telescopic tow mirrors. Some were $200 each. They were for F-150s.