Painted door and tailgate handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fx4’s of the same years had a painted handle option. Could look into those.

It was a cap on it though. The textured inner part was black plastic, same as our door handles are.

N2FORD

Reaction score
I have a silver 13 and the FX4 is the same color. I am in the process of changing mine over. I bought used painted silver handles from 3 different trucks from ebay and car-part.com. If I am not mistaken your color is Raptor only. I will post some pictures when done. My black ones are pretty crappy looking at almost 10 years old.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a silver 13 and the FX4 is the same color. I am in the process of changing mine over. I bought used painted silver handles from 3 different trucks from ebay and car-part.com. If I am not mistaken your color is Raptor only. I will post some pictures when done. My black ones are pretty crappy looking at almost 10 years old.

Yea, Terrain is Raptor only. I'll be just buying handles that are paint to match and having the local body shop painting them.

N2FORD

Reaction score
I started putting mine in, liking it so far. I found an issue that I have noticed on my truck and others. The paint is about non existent below the handle. It's hard to see in the picture but the gray primer can be seen on the door. It can be seen with or without the handle in. IMG_2606.jpgIMG_2605.jpg
It almost looks like chafing from the handle or something else.