Ordering bank to open soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all I want to thank the ones who have already placed their deposit down for a 2019 order! Word is we should be able to start the process within 2 weeks. With that said I am still taking deposits and have plenty of slots left to order your 2019 Raptor to spec @ MSRP with Lifetime warranty...... Please reach out to me with any questions.

JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

Remix5x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!

Hey JB, do you know if the Ford website will allow you to build and accessorize the 2019 before the order date opens up?

Look forward to dealing with you.

Thanks

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!

Hey JB, do you know if the Ford website will allow you to build and accessorize the 2019 before the order date opens up?

Look forward to dealing with you.

Thanks

No probably not in fact it might be delayed for you to go onto ford.com and build one. I can order a 2019 Super Duty right now but on ford.com there is only a 2018 model. I will be able to download all options and send them to you if ford.com is behind the ordering banks opening.

JB

Remix5x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No probably not in fact it might be delayed for you to go onto ford.com and build one. I can order a 2019 Super Duty right now but on ford.com there is only a 2018 model. I will be able to download all options and send them to you if ford.com is behind the ordering banks opening.

JB

Sounds good thanks for the help.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further timing info on '19 ordering or being able to build and price?

My '14 got rear ended last week and insurance co just called me and said its totaled.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My back is in pain. Others are ok. Wasn't really looking for a different truck, but I'm going to have to do something.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further timing info on '19 ordering or being able to build and price?

My '14 got rear ended last week and insurance co just called me and said its totaled.

I can order you a 2019 or I have 3 18's on the grounds.....

JB