Ordering a 22 raptor am I too late

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgfx

Reaction score
So just talked to a local dealer that I have purchased several vehicles from etc and inquired about a raptor. He told me I could still order a 22 raptor and the wait is around 4 months, I did ask if he had any allocations left and he said he did and would order at MSRP. Gave him the build sheet and said he was going to submit it. So… after reading up on this forum none of that seems too realistic, this dealership sells a lot of raptors and volume overall but can you even realistically still get a 22 Raptor ordering last week. TIA

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just talked to a local dealer that I have purchased several vehicles from etc and inquired about a raptor. He told me I could still order a 22 raptor and the wait is around 4 months, I did ask if he had any allocations left and he said he did and would order at MSRP. Gave him the build sheet and said he was going to submit it. So… after reading up on this forum none of that seems too realistic, this dealership sells a lot of raptors and volume overall but can you even realistically still get a 22 Raptor ordering last week. TIA
LMAOO 4 months!?!?! Dealers who say that is totally BS and doesn't matter if you're a high selling Raptor dealer in these times. Wait time is probably around 7-9 months right now. Especially, when plants are idled and running at reduced capacity.

slug420

Reaction score
where are you located? Would be interested in ordering one from a dealer @ MSRP if I can take delivery before the end of the year. am currently thinking about jumping one I found locally even though its in a color I don't like just because its MSRP and I know allocations are mostly sold at this point.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it’s allocated, I ordered a non allocated 21 in June . The Dealer told me it was not allocated at the time , it got picked up . The truck finally delivered 2 weeks ago but was a 35 and I ordered a 37 . I didn’t take the truck and ordered a 37 last week . The Dealers get allocations at different time during the year so he had one to give me . You’re not to late to order but probably in for a long wait like me . Good luck !

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found one with build date of 3/1 . message me if you want the info

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
My dealership is now able to do both 35s and 37s, people have been getting 35s at around 4-7 months and a 37 went out after 8 months

bruin1md

Reaction score

The reality is no one knows. Not your dealer--not anyone.
I had a Raptor build date of Feb 7th, which was then moved to Feb 21st.
I called my dealer 3 days ago to verify the build was still happening and he had to look it up to confirm. Guess what he found out?
My build has now been moved to the week of April 4th.

Not only was he not in the loop to notify me (with me having to call to check), but the truth is that he has no idea whether even the April 4th week build date will occur.
Another friend has his 37" build done minus much needed chips. So the truck is just sitting.

The reality is that it's one giant cluster f**k right now. I'm frankly not sure I'm going to keep my build as I'm seriously concerned about quality control issues.