Ordered my raptor 15/June/2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on ordering a 2012 ford raptor!!!

Fully loaded
Race red
Supercrew
Lux pack
Front/rear cam
Nav
Bed extender
Hood and side graphics
Moon roof

Now the waiting game begins! It will be extra long for me because I have to get it shipped out to Guam. Does anyone know of a good car shipping company that I won't need a separate loan for? Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hopefully someone here can chime in on the shipping piece for ya.

OP
OP
formuladriver01

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hopefully someone here can chime in on the shipping piece for ya.

Thanks! The Navy will ship one car for free but I have already used that one free car on my 2002 f150. So I will be covering the shipping for the raptor and bringing it back with me and the wife when my orders are up here in Guam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
formuladriver01

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HaHa, old thread but...due to unfortunate events and the navy and my current deployment cycle, I had to cancel the order. Also wifey and I thought it was a good idea cancel because the truck would have sat on Guam for 10 months before I could drive it. I will deploy in May for 10 months. So I plan on ordering just before the 2013 ordering banks close. That way the truck should be on the island right around when I get back.