New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil98Sport4x4

Reaction score
Hey all...

I figured it was about time to introduce myself.

I picked up my brand new '19 Performance Blue Raptor (my first Raptor) last Saturday and absolutely love this truck! I almost pulled the trigger on a '19 Magnetic Raptor, but saw this one online and after seeing it in person, I knew that the blue option was what I wanted. She's loaded (802A, tech package, pano roof, spray in bedliner, and tailgate step) with a couple options that I probably wouldn't have purchased (carbon fiber and bead lockers) had I ordered the truck, but overall, I love everything about it.

I bought Blue at Joel Confer Ford in Bellefonte, PA, and my sales guy, Ron was very helpful. They offered me a discounted price on a couple Ford accessories. So I ordered and had them install the bed extender, bed mat, and a BakFlip Tonneau cover.

I've been lurking around this site for a couple weeks, and it looks like you guys will be my go-to for any and all Raptor info.

I've already done a few mods to her, and I'll be posting up a separate page describing what I've done and plan to do in the future.

20190409_131020.jpg

20190409_131051.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

- Jamie

Last edited:

chewy1964

Reaction score
New Performance Blue is awesome. Im just a Ruby Red fan. My first mod was a darker tint all the way around. Leveling kit and Spray lined the bed rear fender wheels and best of all the front skid plate. Also Powder coated Bead Locks to match body paint.

My second Raptor and better for sure.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
yeah, welcome to FRF.
Pictures. so it DID happen :)