Orange LED's in front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set these LED's to replace the red ones in the rear bumper and use them as rear turn signal.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure but i think the have to be red legally. As for being a turn signal you could just wire them directly to you turn signal in the taillight so the only receive power when your turns signals receive power

OP
OP
fshol

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure but i think the have to be red legally. As for being a turn signal you could just wire them directly to you turn signal in the taillight so the only receive power when your turns signals receive power

Over here they need to be orange legally and since i already use the front Leds as turn signal, i want to do the same for the rear lights

motexas

Reaction score
Lights on grote

The light come from grote, they are half the price of the dealers. The amber ones are grote part #47983 still working on the red ones.

motexas

Reaction score
Red ones are grote # 47982 napa around here can get those lights for 18 bucks or so vs 60 from the dealers

OP
OP
fshol

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The light come from grote, they are half the price of the dealers. The amber ones are grote part #47983 still working on the red ones.

Thanks for the help. I looked at the part# you mentioned and compared them with the lights on my truck. Unfortunately they are different. The lights that are on our truck have clear lenses and a smaller black bezel