Opinions on Gear Alloy 726's in Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13OW

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor in July and still waiting on a scheduled build date. Went with Oxford white and i plan on painting the flares to match. I am looking at something different than i see every other raptor running around on "black 17's". I am looking at the Gear Alloy 726C Big Blocks in chrome. I think with all the white the chrome will look clean and different. The truck will see some offroad use but mainly be on the pavement. Planning on going with a 20X9 0 offset. I think with a set of KM2's white walls out this setup would look pretty good. Just thought i would ask around and get some opinions on the wheels and also if anyone is running them please post a pic or two. Thanks in advance.

Here is a pic of the wheel:
726C_6.jpg

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like the chrome i think it would look good in just a brushed aluminum color.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome and Raptors just seem to clash in looks. The truck is all about dirty. Chrome says the opposite. However, do what you like. :)

OP
OP

13OW

Reaction score
Chrome and Raptors just seem to clash in looks. The truck is all about dirty. Chrome says the opposite. However, do what you like. :)

I get what your saying but i'm just tired of seeing black wheels on every raptor. Don't get me wrong i have black wheels on my shelby and new 5.0 so i'm not anti black wheels. I also think white trucks look better with chrome wheels rather than black.:imo:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the spoke pattern what I hate is every wheel manufacturer thinks they have to decorate the wheel with a bunch of fake bolts.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if different is what your after, that's it. 20's, Chrome, & white letter out is definitely out of the norm, but for a reason.

There are a few anthracite options now from fuel and eagle alloys.