oops! need a new front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I trashed my front bumper a few hours ago and was wondering what a factory bumper runs vs after market?

Also what's involved in removing the old factory front bumper?

Thanks

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is in the body shop as we speak getting the bumper replaced, so I've done the research, luckily I'm not paying for it. Just the metal bumper costs $1267.63 in Canada. It comes unpainted and there are two colours on it so paint and labour are extra. If you need the two bumper covers (the 2 plastic bumperettes) they cost $84.47. The tow hooks are $119.99 each. The body coloured plastic part (front bumper face bar) between the bumper and the grill costs $1247.20 plus paint and labour.

The aftermarket bumpers, such as the ones available from our sponsors or Hammerhead armour, all seem to cost around the same price as a stock bumper ($1200-1500), but are already painted. Click on any of the links to see your options. Or google ford raptor aftermarket bumper.

You can find guys on here selling their original oem bumper for $200-$300 dollars after they've upgraded to aftermarket.

I don't know whats involved in removing it, but I've been told it's pretty easy.

Last edited:

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is in the body shop as we speak getting the bumper replaced, so I've done the research, luckily I'm not paying for it. Just the metal bumper costs $1267.63 in Canada. It comes unpainted and there are two colours on it so paint and labour are extra. If you need the two bumper covers (the 2 plastic bumperettes) they cost $84.47. The tow hooks are $119.99 each. The body coloured plastic part (front bumper face bar) between the bumper and the grill costs $1247.20 plus paint and labour.

The aftermarket bumpers, such as the ones available from our sponsors or Hammerhead armour, all seem to cost around the same price as a stock bumper ($1200-1500), but are already painted. Click on any of the links to see your options. Or google ford raptor aftermarket bumper.

You can find guys on here selling their original oem bumper for $200-$300 dollars after they've upgraded to aftermarket.

I don't know whats involved in removing it, but I've been told it's pretty easy.

Hey Thanks, I really appreciate it!

It's funny the little bumper cover things cost 85.00...I was joking with the guy I rear ended about how they probably cost 75.00 each lol. Thankfully they was intact and just popped off. The only damage was the bumper it's self and the lic plate holder.

Anyhow, I'm going to sleep on it tonight...or maybe pull the old one off tonight.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I trashed my front bumper a few hours ago and was wondering what a factory bumper runs vs after market?

Thanks

I have a new front and rear bumper and located in DFW. Includes the front skid plate. PM me if you want them. I had them up for $500, but will take less if you come grab them.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks

You have to remove the skid plate and then the hood latch release and the two small bolts on either side of it to detach the bumper from the body colored top piece then there are 4 21mm bolts (2 each side) connecting the bumper to the frame.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stock and aftermarket bumpers

I have a few take off bumpers available. And our aftermarket bumpers available as well. Message me with any questions. Thanks.
3266232_craig-raptor.jpg
[/IMG]
3266233_rronnie-raptor-029.jpg