OMF superlight drain beadlock rings for OEM wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMF superlight drain beadlock rings for OEM beadlock wheels. I spoke to OMF and they agreed to make these for the factory wheels in both a beadlock and trim ring style. They just need someone to ship them a wheel and a few weeks to do it. They said it would be about the same cost of the OEM beadlock rings but they look way cooler. I was going to ship them a wheel but I decided to go aftermarket. Anyone willing to take over this project?

Attachments

• OMFSLD-3.png
    OMFSLD-3.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 144

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I have an 6th Rim and beadlock kit sitting here waiting for when I order a Bi-pass rack that I could send them. Seeing how I just got all 6 factory beadlock kits I don't need them but I'd be willing to let them use it.

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I got a hold of him and he said another member dropped off a rim and beadlock to him already. Here is the lowdown

“As soon as we have something to offer (which could be a month at least) we will be posting it up on Instagram, Facebook, and our website. And I am sure it will blow up on the forums too.

“If you want to be one of the first sets just give me a call sometime and we will write up an order for you. I expect the real beadlock rings to be around $150-200 each depending on options, and the simulated rings would most likely be a bit more.
Daraugh “Bones” Flynn
OMF Performance Products, Inc.
8199 Mar Vista Ct.
Riverside, CA 92504
P – 951-354-8272
F – 951-354-8599
www.OMFperformance.com“