Ohh yeah, New Raptor and STOKED!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KRock4x4

Reaction score
thanks everyone!!! I am so caught up in the new truck, I don't know where to start. I bought a cap and a keychain to start. lol what "easy" and fairly reasonable mods do you recommend?

note: I have 2 inches of space in my garage both on top and front and back. Needless to say this beast fits in my garage like a glove. what should I begin with? Interior or exterior...

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
note: I have 2 inches of space in my garage both on top and front and back. Needless to say this beast fits in my garage like a glove. what should I begin with? Interior or exterior...[/QUOTE]

A new garage...:grd:

GvegasRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

I got my 2012 Screw a couple of months ago and have been adding some mods every month. Added the Vortex size B mudflaps, under the seat organizer (Got that from Ford and it works great), Weather Tech mats, just added the BedRug (IT is awesome), and next week will be adding the BADLANZHPE PERFORMANCE EXHAUST cut out. Can not wait to mess with the neighbors!!!!

Oh and by the way all of these mods I found on FRF!

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
note: I have 2 inches of space in my garage both on top and front and back. Needless to say this beast fits in my garage like a glove. what should I begin with? Interior or exterior...

First mod should be the middle perch adjustment. It will only raise your overall clearance 1"-1.5".