Offroad Poker Trail Run II (Duces) – July 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait! Thanks to you and the crew for all your prep work to make this possible. I clicked on the link to register in the first post and it isn't working........

Just registered myself... totally forgot. We are heading up Friday morn... how about you?

Did the link work for you? Leaving Friday, but not sure on the time yet. Dad is coming on this trip and I'm not sure if he is working at all Friday. Hopefully by noon at the latest. Have you figured out where you're staying Friday?

I used this one from the 1st page...

Offroad Poker Trail Run II (Duces) – July 18th

We are staying at the Residence Inn Reno.

I sent you guys a PM via facebook to get an idea what your departure times are for that Friday. I'm planning on staying at the Silver Legacy in Reno that night.

schmeal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been working on my truck all week in preparation for this run.

Speaking of which, anyone coming on the run know how to program an ICOM radio? I believe there is a data cable and software involved.

The manual in the box is of little help.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been working on my truck all week in preparation for this run.

Speaking of which, anyone coming on the run know how to program an ICOM radio? I believe there is a data cable and software involved.

The manual in the box is of little help.

We can program it in 2 minutes for you up there. We will bring the gear as we alredy have a load file built. Look for Sea or Jeff at the event.

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Super ready and my beast just got it's 30,000 mile maintenance a couple hundred early and a wash so it's in need of some dirt to coat the shiny exterior. Be at the ROC shop tomorrow grinding steering stops before the run with @m3dragon .