Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday! All of this translates to our biggest sale of the year. Now is the time to pick up a set of fog lights, reverse lights, performance modifications, bed covers and more.

Big cash rebates on Baja Designs lights!

Send us a PM, email or call us at 888-466-8991

FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

JEapKwb.jpg

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Baja Designs Sportsmen kit... hope I picked the right kit! My truck will spend most of it's life on pavement, I just wanted something to fill the holes and to use on all the dark, twisty roads around here at night (when there aren't many other cars around).

I didn't realize you guys were local either, now I'm even happier I ordered from you!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Baja Designs Sportsmen kit... hope I picked the right kit! My truck will spend most of it's life on pavement, I just wanted something to fill the holes and to use on all the dark, twisty roads around here at night (when there aren't many other cars around).

I didn't realize you guys were local either, now I'm even happier I ordered from you!

You'll love them and the rebates from Baja Designs really sweeten the deal! And yes, just outside of Boston so if you ever need anything don't hesistate to give us a shout.

Rob O

Reaction score
I have eleventy photos showing the FRL.com 6-light bezel kit, with a mix of Baja Designs Squadron Pro pods (driving/spot and wide/cornering) plus KC Flex (amber fogs).

No affiliation, paid full retail (no discounts, not even on sale, LOL), not sponsored ... it's just a great product that I'm happy to recommend. Now ... if they want to partner with me, I'm open to it. :p

46027180552_b0a47d1585_o.jpg

44261057700_6fb0b44b75_o.jpg

BendSprinter

Reaction score
I have eleventy photos showing the FRL.com 6-light bezel kit, with a mix of Baja Designs Squadron Pro pods (driving/spot and wide/cornering) plus KC Flex (amber fogs).

No affiliation, paid full retail (no discounts, not even on sale, LOL), not sponsored ... it's just a great product that I'm happy to recommend. Now ... if they want to partner with me, I'm open to it. :p

46027180552_b0a47d1585_o.jpg

44261057700_6fb0b44b75_o.jpg

Looks sweet!

I ordered a pod kit and he took great care of me (I did get the sale);). Excited to get them here and figure out if I can wire them myself!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our made in the USA double and triple fog light bezel kit is available for all 2017-2019 Raptors. Compatible with Rigid, Baja Designs, KC Hilites and Vision X cube lights. Pick up your set now.

Questions? Send us a PM, email or just give us a call at 888-466-8991

Link ---->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

OnAqXrR.jpg

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So bummed that I missed the black friday sale... these things look great. For those going with Baja Design whats the prevailing thought on Sport vs Pro vs Racer? So tempting...

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So bummed that I missed the black friday sale... these things look great. For those going with Baja Design whats the prevailing thought on Sport vs Pro vs Racer? So tempting...
Had the sports, traded them in for the pros. So glad I did too! For the couple bucks more I’d recommend at least the pro set up. The pros and my OnX6 plus light bar throw a hell of a lot of light.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the sports or race however as Onemoosehorn said I installed the pros this past weekend and it lights up the night like day! When I turn them off it's like I don't have any lights on at all. I have the spots, wide cornering, and KC spot amber and they seem great! Really happy with the purchase.