Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again for the annual migration to Las Vegas for the SEMA show! So, we've decided to mark all complete 2017-2019 fog light kits on sale. All of our made in the USA double and triple light bezel kits with lights, all Baja Designs triple fog light kits and all Rigid Industries triple fog light kits are on sale now.

Use Discount Code = SEMA

- Free light guards
- Free center console organizer tray
- Free KC Flex amber covers (if applicable)
- Free shipping within continental US
- $100+ in savings!

Link ---->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

lJfveWX.jpg

KDCane

Reaction score
How do the Rigid lights with the halos work? Are the halos always on, is it separately switched? If you get it in a kit with a harness how does everything work between the wiring harness and AUX switches?

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the Rigid lights with the halos work? Are the halos always on, is it separately switched? If you get it in a kit with a harness how does everything work between the wiring harness and AUX switches?
You can wire them anyway you want. I have each pair on it’s own switch. Then I also have the amber background on a separate switch so I can turn the background on with the main light off.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any images of light output at night? Headlights on then with the added fogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics on, but I went with the Rigid radiance instead of the Halos. I can tell you that when the white light is on it completely drowns out the amber ring.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

As previously mentioned, they are separately wired. So you can have just the amber halos on, or just the main white fog light on, or both. The amber halo is not very bright, so the white fog light will over power it. Our custom wiring harness that we offer includes full wiring for the halos as well as the main fogs. It gives you the option to connect them to separate aux switches as well.

Any images of light output at night? Headlights on then with the added fogs? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a few pictures that we had readily available.

mBh85wW.jpg

d9IvbC3.jpg

xRrSovO.jpg

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the triple light with vision x and amber Halo, other than driving around town with Halos on there is no point other than looks (but they doo look damn good), the lights don't put as much out as I was hoping and Vision x doesn't offer any amber covers for them. If I had to do over again I would have gotten the BD lights, one set wide amber and one set just amber. In a snow storm it's nice not to have the bright white light glaring back at you (like the S8 30inch behind the grill). If they had blue lens I'd be even more tempted to change them out.

Last edited:

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive searched high and low and cant find specs on the KC flex lights. Im about to pull the trigger on a 6 light setup but curious about how bright the KC flex lights are? I plan on running these as my ambers. Can these be ran on road in fog or snow or are these blinding lights? Im going to get the BD for my spots and floods.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive searched high and low and cant find specs on the KC flex lights. Im about to pull the trigger on a 6 light setup but curious about how bright the KC flex lights are? I plan on running these as my ambers. Can these be ran on road in fog or snow or are these blinding lights? Im going to get the BD for my spots and floods.

While the KC Flex lights are considered 'off road use only' many people including myself run these 100% of the time. While they are bright, most people report never getting flashed nor being stopped by the police. With that said, if you add the amber covers to them it takes just the slightest edge off the brightness level so you shouldn't have any issues.

Here's the specs on the KC Flex lights:

FEATURES
-2 x 10W KC FLEX™ Single LEDs
-Die-Cast Aluminum Housings
-KC Precision Reflector Optics
-Integrated Power Lead
-Spread Beam

LIGHT PERFORMANCE(PER LIGHT)
-RAW Lumens: 975 lm
-LUX @ 10 meters: Spot- 250 lx, Spread- 170 lx
-Candela: Spot- 25,000 cd, Spread- 17,000 cd
-Beam Distance (Meters): Spot- 316m, Spread- 261m

SPECIFICATIONS(PER LIGHT)
-Wattage: 10W
-LED Source: CREE XM-L2 U2
-Amp Draw: 1.0A
-Voltage: 9V-18V
-IP Rating: IP68
-Product Dimensions: W - 2.25" x H - 2.45" x D - 2.92"

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my kit my yesterday and installed last night. I went with the KC C3s with the KC Flex in the corner in amber. The Flex is on AUX 1 and the Cubes are on AUX 2. It looks awesome, I am super happy with it and the install is very easy. I was impressed, especially to be able to use the factory switches. I did a flood for the middle cube and spot for the inner cube. With just those on alone, they are brighter than my headlights at high-beam. I took a quick ride just to test them out and it is really nice on a dark road. Highly suggested. I will try and get a pic up with light differences.