Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Looking for a last minute gift? All of our bezel kits (Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3) are on currently on sale! No coupon codes needed as the discounts are automatically applied in your cart. We've have tons of kits, lights, mounts and so many other parts in stock, ready to ship.

With two brick and mortar locations, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warehouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Happy holidays from the entire Offroad Alliance crew!

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

For that OEM fit and finish, look no further than our made in the USA stainless steel fog light bezel kits! This Raptor also features a Cobb intercooler, SDHQ a-pillar mounts, Baja Designs XL80's, a 10" Onx6 Baja Designs bumper light and a killer looking set of Methods.

mLDzxc3.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

From the entire crew here at Offroad Alliance, wishing you and yours a very happy new year!

With winter arriving to most places, ensuring proper visibility is key! All of our fog light bezel kits (Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3) are on currently on sale! No coupon codes needed as the discounts are automatically applied in your cart. We've have tons of kits, lights, mounts and so many other parts in stock, ready to ship.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

XaSk4K9.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Snow storms, ice storms and lots of rain occurring across the country, now is the right to to ensure you've got proper visibility! Offroad Alliance is your premiere Ford Raptor outfitter with tons of LED lights in stock and ready to ship. Not sure what is best? We have a sales team standing by to assist you with any of your lighting needs. Give us a call, shoot us a PM or check us out online.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Here's our made in the USA stainless steel triple bezel kit stuff full of amber backlit Diode Dynamics lights.

tRqL2VQ.jpg

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In product reviews on the site I’ve seen mention of adding back covers to protect the backside from the wheel well. However, I do not see those as an add-on/option when configuring a light kit. Are they no longer available or just listed separately?

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In product reviews on the site I’ve seen mention of adding back covers to protect the backside from the wheel well. However, I do not see those as an add-on/option when configuring a light kit. Are they no longer available or just listed separately?
I believe they're sold separately .

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are no longer available, unfortunately.

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer! Thanks for responding, Nick! Are there any pics of what they looked like? Is there any issue w/ blasting these lights with a pressure sprayer from the wheel well to clean dirt/mud off of them?

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

From the entire crew here at Offroad Alliance, wishing you and yours a very happy new year!

With winter arriving to most places, ensuring proper visibility is key! All of our fog light bezel kits (Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3) are on currently on sale! No coupon codes needed as the discounts are automatically applied in your cart. We've have tons of kits, lights, mounts and so many other parts in stock, ready to ship.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

View attachment 386238
Lovin' the tow cable install/lights - clean install. Can you tell me more?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Unrelenting rains out west and tons of snow dumping across numerous state, there's plenty of winter weather to go around. Ensure your truck has the proper lighting needed for maximum visibility. We've have tons of fog light kits, light mounts, aftermarket LED headlights and so many other parts in stock, ready to ship.

With our brick and mortar shop, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warehouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

zA2dkry.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter