Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Without an additional purchased extension bracket, logo will be upside down! Simple fix without brackets though, use a hex and remove the four face cover bolts on each light, the face comes off, turn it 180 degrees, your good!
Yes your right after searching I came across a video from OFA explaining to rotate the bezel.

Thank you

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I install these on backwards?
How is it that the logo is upside down.? View attachment 372211

Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist. But you just need to remove the bolts from the front faceplate, rotate the faceplate and reinstall the bolts. Only takes a few minutes. Just one of the many reasons we love Baja Designs is that they allow you to open the lights without voiding the warranty.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop and all things Raptor headquarters. With two brick and mortar locations, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warhouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

For that OEM fit and finish, look no further than our made in the USA stainless steel fog light bezel kits!

StB7Y7A.jpg

bMlKboW.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop and all things Raptor headquarters. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

For on road or off road, we've got the light setup for you!

4OxHF2Q.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop and all things Raptor headquarters. We offer a variety of fog lights kits with our in house brands made from stainless steel and built right here in the US! Throw in our Raptor specific wiring harness and you're ready to go.

With two brick and mortar locations, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warhouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

For that OEM fit and finish, look no further than our made in the USA stainless steel fog light bezel kits!

E2axoFi.jpg

XmspcuE.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Fall is upon us and winter isn't too far off. Now is the perfect time to prep your vehicle with improved lighting for inclimate weather. Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop and all things Raptor headquarters. With two brick and mortar locations, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warhouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

szMfjoT.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Heavy storms predicted this evening in Houston! Get your truck equipped with all the best LED lighting to make sure you can weather the storm. Offroad Alliance is your premiere one stop shop for all things Raptor. With two brick and mortar locations, a support staff standing by to assist and multiple warehouses stacked full of parts, we're sure to have what you need when you need it. From Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics, KC Hilites, VisionX, and many more, let us help equip your Raptor with all the right parts.

Website ——>>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

drOCatX.jpg

BillyMadison

Reaction score
I have eleventy photos showing the FRL.com 6-light bezel kit, with a mix of Baja Designs Squadron Pro pods (driving/spot and wide/cornering) plus KC Flex (amber fogs).

No affiliation, paid full retail (no discounts, not even on sale, LOL), not sponsored ... it's just a great product that I'm happy to recommend. Now ... if they want to partner with me, I'm open to it. :p

View attachment 286828

View attachment 286829

I love this kit. Can someone provide a link to purchase? Also, I'm a newbie, can the light combo be controlled by the aux switches?

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they can as long as you wire it into the upfitter harness that leads to the upfitter (aux) switches. Plenty of DIY’s on here for all gens.