Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Stinson

Reaction score
Thought I would give a quick review of my lights from Offroad Alliance now that I have had them for about a month.

What I ordered:
I went with their bezel kit as I wanted something that looked more OEM and secure. I chose the BD Pro spots (closest to the centre of the truck) and the BD Pro driving/combo in the middle. Really wish the S1s were available when I ordered the kit as I would have chosen them over the flex lights. I also got amber covers for all the lights just in case I wanted to use them in the future. I also got the security kit and the light cover (that cover behind the lights).

Installation:
I watched the youtube video a couple times and read the instructions thoroughly. One thing that is not mentioned very clearly is that you will need electrical butt connectors for hooking up the harness to your upfitters. Installing the bezel was simple but the mounting plate was a bit awkward. It's good to wear eye protection as I had dirt falling on my face while installing the plates. Routing the harness was quite easy and aligning the lights was pretty straightforward since the bezel pretty much aligns them. Unfortunately my harness came with BD connectors for all the lights which was a problem for the flex lights. I ended up cutting off the connectors on the harness and the flex lights and butt connected them instead. It took me about 5 hours total for installation (including prep and problem solving).

Results:
The BD pros are amazing. They are significantly brighter than the highbeams and project far and are wide enough for my needs (especially since I drive in forested areas). The flex lights seem just okay so far although I have not really tried them in thick fog or snow yet. Overall I am happy with these lights.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my harness came with BD connectors for all the lights which was a problem for the flex lights. I ended up cutting off the connectors on the harness and the flex lights and butt connected them instead. It took me about 5 hours total for installation (including prep and problem solving).

I was under the impression from my communication with OA that you don’t need to modify the harness. Shouldn’t it be plug and play with all the lights?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression from my communication with OA that you don’t need to modify the harness. Shouldn’t it be plug and play with all the lights?

We have a patch harness if you're going from a KC Flex to a Baja Designs S1. We also have our triple wiring harnesses that come with all weatherpack connectors, all deutsch connectors, or a combination. He received three pairs of weatherpack connectors when he should have had one set that were deutsch.

Baja Designs = Weatherpack style connector
Rigid/KC = Deutsch style connector

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FLASH SALE!

MAXIMIZE your fog lights lens exposure with our brand new revolutionary bracket!

Optimized for a third cube light, s2 light or the new brighter smaller s1 from @bajadesignsofficial, these brackets provide excellent fitment for a clean symmetrical look!
Provides vast amounts of adjustability because we know everyone uses their trucks differently, that’s why we have tons of lighting options designed for everyone’s specific application!

Powder coated stainless steel, and made right here in the USA!

Link —->>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

A2391C65-205B-42FB-BCB5-C5D0597C614B.png

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With some many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options. When it comes time to add some LED lighting to your truck, we are your one stop shop! We keep all of this stuff in stock so shipping is always fast.

Bezel Kits - For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

Universal Triple Fog Light Brackets - We’ve got quite a few universal brackets including our own in house bracket. Designed to fit three pairs of lights and are all completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness - Our custom Raptor specific wiring harness is the industry leader for wiring up your lights. Our harness allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Online: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

aEkESiG.jpg

3AIrwp2.jpg

Maddog77

Reaction score
Contemplating the triple mounted rigid radiance scene lights. Can’t seem to pull the trigger as I’m going back and forth on “scene” brand with higher lumens or not. Will I be sorry if I go with the less lumens , less expensive set? I just dont want to put the coin in to the lights and the first time I flip the switch be let down on the throw of the lights but at the same time I'm trying to get a tonneau cover this month too so I’m just trying to save where I can. I don’t do a ton of nighttime off-roading but when I do I don’t want to be saying, “gee I wish I got the brighter lights.” Also, is there concern of the lights fogging up in cold weather. I live in Washington State. Opinions, ideas?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contemplating the triple mounted rigid radiance scene lights. Can’t seem to pull the trigger as I’m going back and forth on “scene” brand with higher lumens or not. Will I be sorry if I go with the less lumens , less expensive set? I just dont want to put the coin in to the lights and the first time I flip the switch be let down on the throw of the lights but at the same time I'm trying to get a tonneau cover this month too so I’m just trying to save where I can. I don’t do a ton of nighttime off-roading but when I do I don’t want to be saying, “gee I wish I got the brighter lights.” Also, is there concern of the lights fogging up in cold weather. I live in Washington State. Opinions, ideas?

The standard Radiance lights are not as bright as the scenes. With that said, they are still going to provide good light. While slightly more expensive, the Radiance Scene lights do not have quite the distance as the standard Radiance, but are considerably brighter. If overall brightness is your priority, the Scene is the way to go. Obviously there are much brighter lights available by both Rigid and Baja Designs, but if you’re looking for the amber backlighting, you’re more limited on your options.

Give us a call! We’d be happy to discuss over the phone as well.

Ph: 888-466-8991

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy some lights for my stock bumper. I like the Baja set up. Are you planning a sale for Black Friday? There is no immediate need, so I’d love to take advantage of a sale if there is one planned.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy some lights for my stock bumper. I like the Baja set up. Are you planning a sale for Black Friday? There is no immediate need, so I’d love to take advantage of a sale if there is one planned.

We will absolutely be running some great sales on all kinds of stuff during Black Friday and Cyber Monday!