GEN 2 Offroad Alliance - Customer Service Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SriRamJaiRam

Reaction score
[EDIT: There was confusion with their shipping department and very similar part nomenclatures which caused the mix up. They are making it right. No need for me to burn down the internet with my hoot'n and holler'n]

Has anyone else had issues with Offroad Alliance returns?

I ordered from them after I read a lot of praise from these forums, but I've run into an issue with them shipping me the wrong Weathertech floor mats (I ordered the 3D's - they shipped the standard ones). Now, their customer service wants me to pay for shipping in order to return them for the replacement.

Was just curious if anyone else had this issue or if I'm the anomaly here.

If this is their policy, well... that just sucks for me. I already intended to order a few more goodies from them, but not if it carries the additional risk of shipping cost to cover their "oops" replacements.
Nothing but exceptional experiences with Off Road Alliance... Must be a mis understanding... I'm sure they'll sort it out...