Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anybody found timed (not seat-of-the-pants) 0-60 and 1/8 mile comparisons? would also be interested in some passing speed comparison. Graphs are nice to prove an increase but more interested in real-world performance.

Rambo Crane

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Cobb front mount intercooler on their 2023 w/ no tuning? I have approx. one week of run time w/ new intercooler installed and have seen a 4mpg drop in fuel economy along with moderate drop in performance.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Cobb front mount intercooler on their 2023 w/ no tuning? I have approx. one week of run time w/ new intercooler installed and have seen a 4mpg drop in fuel economy along with moderate drop in performance.
Disconnect battery?

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have a boost leak? You shouldn’t lose or gain any mpg

Great Scott

Reaction score
Yeah there's something amiss here. Check all the hose connections for leaks.

I installed a CVF intercooler with a stock tune and the truck runs better, idles smoother, and MPG is more consistent.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score