Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does “blend date” mean? I’ve been ordering special order cars for a decade from multiple brands foreign and domestic and I’ve only heard that term here. I’m assuming it means when ford assigns a VIN but not sure how that would give anyone info on delivery other than the car/truck is in the system

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does “blend date” mean? I’ve been ordering special order cars for a decade from multiple brands foreign and domestic and I’ve only heard that term here. I’m assuming it means when ford assigns a VIN but not sure how that would give anyone info on delivery other than the car/truck is in the system
day truck is built is blend day

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found a video online of a guy who went to Dearborn this week. Video shows at least 20 2024 raptors built in different specs. Only showed 2-3 R variants but they are officially being built. Look forward to reviews while I wait for mine