OEM Beadlock Ring Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESJ

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced the screws rusting? Only 4,000 miles on the vehicle. Has anyone replaced them with stainless screws? I'm looking for an alternative to the existing ones.

image1.jpeg

BushwiickBill

Reaction score
You could remove them, have them powder coated...I've done this on my 14 Screw! The removal of the beauty ring will not compromise the integrity of your tire/rime and you can drive normally. I'm not aware of an aftermarket company that produces stainless steel bolts for the bead-lock beauty ring. I'm guessing you must be near the ocean for this type of rusting to appear?

MMakino

Reaction score
You could remove them, have them powder coated...I've done this on my 14 Screw! The removal of the beauty ring will not compromise the integrity of your tire/rime and you can drive normally. I'm not aware of an aftermarket company that produces stainless steel bolts for the bead-lock beauty ring. I'm guessing you must be near the ocean for this type of rusting to appear?
That's a good idea. Yeah, I am a few miles from the ocean and everything rusts!

Reaction score
I looked into getting stainless bolts for these wheels and was told that I couldn't do that because of the aluminum wheel?! I had to find chrome bolts to replace the originals....

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It doesn’t have anything to do with the coast. I’m 180 miles from the coast and my 19’s beadlock wheels had rust on the bolts after my first wash at a week old.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I looked into getting stainless bolts for these wheels and was told that I couldn't do that because of the aluminum wheel?! I had to find chrome bolts to replace the originals....
Stainless in direct contact with aluminum creates galvanic corrosion. If the factory bolts are heat treated alloy steel stainless replacements will be approximately 40% lower strength. Not a big deal for beauty rings but bad news for beadlock rings.