Newbie in the Bay Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations, I’m in the Bay Area as well, South from you. I’ve tried them all over the years and settled on this one. Once applied, it will slightly darken your interior but will not lease any greasy residual product. Look is more of a matte finish and last up to six months. Hood look.
https://www.autogeek.net/ultima-int...MIt46z-PSv7QIVUD6tBh2dtQ9NEAQYAyABEgJOfPD_BwE

This is the product I was referring to. @Todd Turbo S turned me on this a while back and is good stuff. Non greasy, more natural looking satin finish and protects in many ways.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
The Adam's Interior Detailer, I love it and only use it on my Raptor my other vehicles get the "others stuff". Nice truck by the way. What did the shipping cost? I almost went the same route but the freight kind of negated the savings.

OP
OP
M

Matt Taylor

Reaction score
The Adam's Interior Detailer, I love it and only use it on my Raptor my other vehicles get the "others stuff". Nice truck by the way. What did the shipping cost? I almost went the same route but the freight kind of negated the savings.

Shipping was built into the price and arranged by the dealer, but it was appx $1000-$1500. Didn’t leave much room for price negotiation, but still cheaper than buying a Raptor locally with the 2kish markup.