Newbie from Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Middle perch mod...OR...Ready Lift leveling kit. I have put a bunch of leveling kits on and most were hunters like me with no problems. The spring shroud on the raptor worries me with the ready lift kit as the spring looks like it will be uncovered ( out of the shroud ) plus with the travel of the suspension.
I don't want it too stiff though, maybe I'll wait till I buy a Baja style front bumper and put a ***** up front to add a little weight to offset some of the stiffie I'll get from the middle perch mod.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

20140721_173256_zps9dfc8c3f.jpg

I didn't find mid perch stiff at all. If your going to do the adjustment yourself you could always set it back to stock perch if you don't like it. Only thing is you have to do an alignment after changing perch settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Oh and welcome.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't find mid perch stiff at all. I like it better actually, I thought the truck felt a bit floaty on the stock perch setting.

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Susanville. Must have dealing with Jones West Ford about the prices on there new Raptors.

Ordered mine here in Susanville

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome- From another Nor NV resident. I gotta go with Rioratt, sure sounds like Jones West.
FWIW- Ford in CC is much easier to deal with.

OP
OP
Bad_Rooster

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Welcome- From another Nor NV resident. I gotta go with Rioratt, sure sounds like Jones West.
FWIW- Ford in CC is much easier to deal with.
Bull@hit, the Internet sales lady @ Capitol Ford CC flat lied every time she opened her mouth for two weeks about a white one they were advertising for 56,000 lol. I got her back though, I didn't want a Ruby Red or Tuxedo Black, they had a Tux Black one for 58,000 that she didn't lie about on the Internet with that little number 1 after the price ( which she said was plus 3,000 mark up ) So I called her back and beat her down that there was no explanation on the page describing / explaining the # 1 And I will raise hell if you do not sell it for the 58,000. She called back the next morning and said ok we will sell it for 58,000....................I then told nah, I told you two weeks ago in the beginning that I don't want a black one and hung up.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bull@hit, the Internet sales lady @ Capitol Ford CC flat lied every time she opened her mouth for two weeks about a white one they were advertising for 56,000 lol. I got her back though, I didn't want a Ruby Red or Tuxedo Black, they had a Tux Black one for 58,000 that she didn't lie about on the Internet with that little number 1 after the price ( which she said was plus 3,000 mark up ) So I called her back and beat her down that there was no explanation on the page describing / explaining the # 1 And I will raise hell if you do not sell it for the 58,000. She called back the next morning and said ok we will sell it for 58,000....................I then told nah, I told you two weeks ago in the beginning that I don't want a black one and hung up.

OK, fine.
All I am saying is I have bought three vehicles there and have not had any issues.
I dont understand why you are ******** around for two weeks when the dealership is 30 miles away, just drive over there and settle the deal face to face.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Nevadan! Las Vegas here!
Let us know if we can be any help on suspension or bumpers
-Ryan