New Texas Member: 2019 Magnetic Grey Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBronco

Reaction score
Joined the board as I am going to need to further my research on the trucks.

Just picked up a 2019 Magnetic Grey Raptor. Has pretty much all of the checks ticked on the box outside of the decals.

I am an engineer and a fairly large car fanatic. With that being said, I have admittedly too many irons in the fire but they are all getting completed at some point.

Anyways, here is a shot of the new girl!

aM8O8jP.jpg

Love it already. Working with a great friend of mine locally who does a lot of Raptor work in Houston to get a few mods going for the truck.

Starting with the simple cosmetic ones at the moment. Smoked third brake light, APR carbon vents, clear bra on hood, fenders, mirrors, leveling collars, and some other little items.

Look forward to reading up on the trucks here.

Gray

Rapt-up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic looking truck ! You know I like that color .Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here and get some ideas.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Pictures. So it DID happen :)

Loaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Like those 2019 beadlock ready wheels. Congrats on the truck and good luck keeping the wallet closed.

OP
OP
B

BigBronco

Reaction score
Great looking truck. Like those 2019 beadlock ready wheels. Congrats on the truck and good luck keeping the wallet closed.

LMAO! I am almost done with my 72 Nova. Doing an LS Swap currently. I am trying to keep mods on the truck minimal because I need to save up for a Roadster Shop chassis on the 69 Fastback. LOL