New Product Alert - Optimized Fog Light Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've been hard at work creating our all new optimized fog light bracket for the 2017-2020 Ford Raptor. Maximize your fog lights lens exposure with our brand new revolutionary bracket. These brackets were specifically designed to provide ultimate positioning to ensure none of your lights are hidden behind the bumper.

Our new brackets are optimized for a three cube lights, two cube lights and a Baja Designs S2 or two cubes lights with a Baja Designs S1. Our new brackets provide a superior fitment for a clean symmetrical look.

We know that everyone uses their trucks differently. That's why we have created a bracket with significantly more light adjustablility. Our brackets are manufactured right here in the USA from stainless steel and treated to a robust application of black powder coating.

It's your truck so light it up the way you want!

Optimized Bracket = $89.00/pair

Optimized Bracket + Our Custom Raptor Specific 6 Light Wiring Harness = $149.00

(Wiring harness available with weatherpack connectors, deutsch connectors or a combination)

PH: 888-466-8991

WEB: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

F9CfsZj.jpg

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks like a great design. One of my complaints with most mounts is that light is cut off with the wide cornering type pattern, which is what really needs to be down low in the fog pockets. I'm assuming that's what lead to this design. Can you give any info or pics of wide light patterns specifically. Might end up taking off my bezels and replacing them with this bracket if it really is significantly improved.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We developed this to provide maximum light adjustability. With multiple integrated channels, you are able to easily move the lights to achieve your desired placement.

We’ve only had the new brackets for a few days now so we’ll work on getting more pictures.

5BE92C91-913F-4E82-BA30-A02FAE1992E9.jpeg

Last edited:

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We developed this to provide maximum light adjustability. With multiple integrated channels, you are able to easily move the lights to achieve your desired placement.

We’ve only had the new brackets for a few days now so we’ll work on getting more pictures.

along with actual light pattern, a shot from the side to see where they sit in the pocket would be nice.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our new optimized fog light bracket was EXTREMELY popular during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales promotion. Priced at $89 per pair shipped within the lower 48 states. And that's made in the USA stainless steel too.

Here's a few shots from forum member @okieff218 showing just how great they are and that all three pairs of Squadrons are completely visible in the bumper openings.

Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

YuM6dQU.jpg

FMizVcy.jpg

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our new optimized fog light bracket was EXTREMELY popular during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales promotion. Priced at $89 per pair shipped within the lower 48 states. And that's made in the USA stainless steel too.

Here's a few shots from forum member @okieff218 showing just how great they are and that all three pairs of Squadrons are completely visible in the bumper openings.

YuM6dQU.jpg

FMizVcy.jpg
Great product and great service so far! Waiting on an issue with one of the SAE, but I think they’re working on it! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good. Similar to what I have planned. May I ask what squadrons the truck has?

YuM6dQU.jpg

FMizVcy.jpg

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good. Similar to what I have planned. May I ask what squadrons the truck has?
The outside ones are squadron pro driving combo, middle are SAE, and the inside are squadron pro spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk