New owner in Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alecklip

Reaction score
Wheels and tires are in and shes lookin good. 37/12.50 yokahama geolander x-at, 20x9 -12 method 605, Geiser springs leveled this this out perfect. Just a little fender trimming and I was good to go. Got tired of waiting for BFG's and TOYO's to come back in stock so im giving these Yokahama's a shot, so far im loving them. And for all the 20 inch wheel haters..... suck me ;) This thing stilll shreds without 17's

Front bumper and paint matching fenders next. Still not sure which bumper I want. Open to some suggestions.

ak truck.jpg

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels and tires are in and shes lookin good. 37/12.50 yokahama geolander x-at, 20x9 -12 method 605, Geiser springs leveled this this out perfect. Just a little fender trimming and I was good to go. Got tired of waiting for BFG's and TOYO's to come back in stock so im giving these Yokahama's a shot, so far im loving them. And for all the 20 inch wheel haters..... suck me ;) This thing stilll shreds without 17's

Front bumper and paint matching fenders next. Still not sure which bumper I want. Open to some suggestions.

View attachment 169409
Welcome! Love the Gen 1 in black!