New Owner from Boulder, CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @dsroka80503!

Congrats on your Raptor!

If you do your own detailing, or even just wash it yourself, stop by our Headquarters over in Louisville and pick up some supplies to clean and protect that beauty.

-Dan

richm

Reaction score
Just picked up a 14 Raptor from Florida. Bought it at auction and had it shipped up to Colorado. Truck has pretty much everything in it, I really liked the red accent interior. I may end up putting a blower on it at some point, but right now just enjoying cruising around. My kid will get to drive it to high school next year, provided he earns the keys, haha. Put a topper on it (I know, a cardinal sin) but need to haul the dogs around out here and don't want them inside. Any suggestions, I am all ears. Glad to be on here.
Hi Congrats on the truck. As far as dogs go, I purchased a rear seat hammock/seat protector from Orvis for my Raptor. I have three dogs and this keeps them in the back seat, and everything clean. I have a 2010, and the dogs go everywhere, including camping. When I pull the hammock out, the rear still looks brand new. Well there are nose prints on the glass, but that's easy to fix! Check it out

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, from Highlands Ranch, CO!

PS - I'm going snow wheeling up semi-near you on Sunday (albeit in my Jeep).