New Member in IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbranger94

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a Tuxedo Black 2013 Raptor. I was lucky enough to get one that hadn't been messed with. In fact, almost everything on it is stock with 125k miles. Which means I've slowly been replacing things that I know will eventually fail. I changed the front hub locks , vacuum lines, solenoid and check valve. I also replaced all the coils, plugs and wires. I'm waiting on spring to replace my shocks and I'm going to replace the transmission lead frame and upgrade the valve body at the same time. But it seems like a solid truck overall. Just normal high mileage/maintenance stuff at this point.

OP
OP
D

dbranger94

Reaction score
I'll get some pics when I can. She's dirty right now and there's a winter storm coming through in a couple of days. Looking forward to warm weather again so I can get some exterior stuff done and get her cleaned up.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Did someone say provisional prius picture for the new guy?

‘but it’s dirty’... :facepalm:

You bought a Raptor. It’s supposed to be dirty !
Kind of like your truck’s “badge of pride” to display her street cred.

c’mon... Pics of this well taken care of Rap. No judgment.
Unless it’s a prius ;-)

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! ya you gotta post up some pics or you will not hear the end of it. Pics or Prius! Im in the same boat as you with a higher mileage rig, replacing parts after parts after parts lol