New Member in AK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akmedic77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

Figured I would check in. I am not a Raptor Owner, but there are some good write-ups on mods here on this forum. I was getting overly irritated with all of the ads and pop ups (even with the popup blocker).

I currently own a 2013 F150 FX4 running the EcoBoost and a 3.55 rear end. The farthest off road it goes is the dirt to my parents or in-laws in the interior. Occasionally up behind Potter's Marsh and across to DeArmon Road, outside of Anchorage. I'm cautious about where I go, as I'm usually by myself.

Current additions include Rigid Lighting, and an Arc Rite Brush Guard and a few others.

OP
OP
akmedic77

akmedic77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Some of the Alaska folks get together every now and then, you might be able to hit them up for a meet up? Check under the regional forum.

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

I was hoping that at some point there would be a meet. I'm on two other F150 forums as well and was hoping that at some point we could get something together. It doesn't help that I work too much and even worse that it's always remote.

Thanks!