New looking for advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BikeMabcock

Reaction score
Hello all! Just picked up a low mileage 2020 Raptor Lead foot 802A. Beyond stoked I was able to make it happen. Looking to get tint done this week and hoping to find a good vender on here for a Bakflip MX4. I was initially wanting to do a ceramic coating or film but due to cost will probably just do a DIY ceramic for the time being.
Lastly, I have been trying to find the right fog set up for me but has been difficult. On top of some of road driving, I also do foggy mountain driving up in Tahoe often so would like a set up with maybe street legal ambers? All suggestions welcome. Still learning to navigate the site but looks like a lot of great info.

Mike

3860F08C-6D01-43A7-BDA1-9CC5E01CB850.jpeg

4529B359-3C22-4437-AD46-DA850AB46A79.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Beautiful truck! We have vendors that can help within the forum. You can easily fill the bumper pockets with lighting if that’s what you desire. Basically what I have done. The vendors offer the brackets, wiring harnesses and lights to do it. Or you can shop around online.

Enjoy that truck.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful raptor. Yeah, just go to the top of this page and click on the word "vendors", you will find vendors willing to sell you the products you are looking for. Most have discounts for members on here. Good luck.

MdnytRyder

Reaction score
My mods so far!

2019 SCREW

1. 3M Stratos Ceramic tint on all window surfaces, including sunroof. Helps a TON
2. BakFlip got a great deal on it shipped.
69c324994d7e15c7a9de42dc64dc6513.jpg

3. Front Rigid Radiance Fog light setup. But you can get ambers. Got them from Specialty Performance Products. Great company!
4. Custom rear Rigid Floods setup. I.E. bought the floods from someone on here and had to order brackets from SPP and the wire them myself.
5. Weathertech No drill mud flaps
6. Soon to have Roush Performance pack 1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I didn’t get the model you had, but I moved in August and had to haul some stuff with the Rap, and needed a cover. I forget the exact one I got, but got it from Melissa realtruck.com, they’re a supporting vendor here.

it was a better price than I could find on the ’net elsewhere and they were pretty helpful on what options I might be interested in.

supporting vendors here on FRF are really great.

MdnytRyder

Reaction score
I didn’t get the model you had, but I moved in August and had to haul some stuff with the Rap, and needed a cover. I forget the exact one I got, but got it from Melissa realtruck.com, they’re a supporting vendor here.

it was a better price than I could find on the ’net elsewhere and they were pretty helpful on what options I might be interested in.

supporting vendors here on FRF are really great.
I’m pretty new here also so I’m still learning the vendors everyone loves. In the Audi game I knew them all. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk