New guy shopping around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Good luck in your search. They are a little pricy atm, but when the gen 3 comes out, the price will drop a bit.

I've almost been wondering if the price will drop when the Gen3 Raptor arrives. Aren't their rumors of the price going up significantly? If that happens the Gen2 models might not lose much value.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I've almost been wondering if the price will drop when the Gen3 Raptor arrives. Aren't their rumors of the price going up significantly? If that happens the Gen2 models might not lose much value.

I selfishly hope that’s the case. The better my 2020 holds its value, the happier I am.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well considering the Gen 1s are still commanding a good price these days, I bet you're right.

OP
OP
R

rman

Reaction score
Funny, I just pulled the window sticker for the one I’ve been eyeing. 2018 39k asking $59,999 or whatever
Sticker new was $79k.

To compare, the 2018 Navigator L Black Label I just bought with 9/125k warranty TT&L for $75k
Sticker new was $98k.

Resale on these Raptors is unreal!

And yes, we hold on to our vehicles forever. The 18 Nav is replacing a 07 Nav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck man! I always thought the Avalanche color was awesome, I couldn’t pull the trigger at the time. I do like my lead foot, killer color too. I agree with most of the group, the truck looks good in any color.

Happy Hunting.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree!
I’ve already had 2 black and 2 white Ford trucks, time to change it up. I wouldn’t mind silver or whatever grey they had in 17, but I’d really prefer to find Mineral Gray or Lightning Blue. Mineral Gray a bit more, but it does look like the blue has a 50/50 love/hate demand and seem to be a bit more common.

The one I’ve been looking at right now is Just under $60k and almost 2 months at the lot. If it’s still available in 1-2 months I assume they’d be willing to drop the price dramatically. It’s actually at the same Ford/Lincoln lot I bought my wife’s Navigator at a few hours away.

It might be where you are. When I was looking they were all white for the most part. Greys were the next most common. Blues were the rarest. I think I saw two or three blues in hundreds of trucks over about 3 months of searching within a few states of me.

Good luck with the one you’re eyeballing. If the market is anything like it was here a few months ago, they’re not going to budge. They don’t have much to replace the space on the lot so they’ve been holding out.

OP
OP
R

rman

Reaction score
Well, took a stab in the dark.

The blue one for 59k with 39k miles has had already 4 price drops, they’re not going to budge much if any. My budget is $50k financed, give or take $55k OTD. It’s got mostly everything except for the carbon fiber

There’s a gray one much closer to me, $54k with 61k miles. Mileage is much higher, this one doesn’t have carbon fiber or spray in bedliner. I haven’t even reached out to them yet but I like to assume it would meet my budget lol.

Am I overthinking the mileage? I drive my trucks 2000-3000 miles a year since I have a company car, and hell now I work from home more than anything. Lower is better... but beggars can’t be choosers either.

Then again, there’s one for $49k with 20k miles, in red. Not sure I could go for red though. JMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter